From the event website:
The entire student housing industry will come together April 4-6 in Austin at the tenth annual InterFace Student Housing conference, the industry’s most important and well-attended event.
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
- The industry outlook for 2018 and beyond
- Investment sales velocity, pricing and cap rates
- Will foreign and institutional capital continue to enter the market?
- Leasing strategies to get you to 99% occupancy
- Managing & operating to hit aggressive pro-formas
- Development outlook and what happens once all pedestrian to campus sites are gone?
- Will investors and developers start looking more at Tier 2 & 3 markets?
- How to find land/sites and get them zoned and entitled
- Trends & changes in on-campus housing development and operations
- Who’s lending in the debt market for new development and investment?
- Mixed-use & retail strategies that work
- The Internet of Things & the impact on student housing
- Architecture & design trends
- How to overcome construction challenges
- Getting technology right